The requirements of the Southern Charm Princess Court participants are the following:
- Court members must be between the ages of 5 and 12 years of age.
- Princesses must attend all of the rehearsals
- 2020 Schedule TBA
- Princess will need to provide a party dress, white anklets, and white dress shoes no higher than ½ inch. Princesses will also need denim Capri’s and white tennis shoes to wear for the production number.
- During production a princess will be selected, by a random drawing, to become one of our four titleholder princesses. It is optional to have your child add their name to the drawing. If your child is drawn she will be required to represent our program at the Miss Oregon Scholarship Pageant, at the expense of the parent, July 6 -July 12, 2020, in Seaside, Oregon.
The Princesses will/may make the following appearances:
- The Southern Charm Princess Court is invited to attend several events and appearances throughout the year that are age-appropriate. Some may include:
- County Fairs
- Other age-appropriate appearances
Every Princess Receives:
- Official Princess Tiara
- Official Princess Shirt
- Experience in an onstage production number
- Certificate of Participation
- Princess Tea Party
- Mentorship from a Miss Candidate or Teen Contestant
There is a $75 registration fee to be paid online for each princess included with the application. The second child from a family is $50. Tickets for the pageant can be ordered on-line at www.missroguevalley.org.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email us at email@example.com.